当前位置:首页 > 教育 > 正文

巴夏:你的选择,都是你认为是最好的选择!

你总是选择你认为是对的选择 来自巴夏Bashar 04:26 问:

So one more question

还有一个问题

I want to ask about a relationship.

是关于“情感关系”的

巴夏:

Yes

好的

问:

Soul mate or mine

我的灵魂伴侣

I have a tendency to go through...

我有一种倾向,会去经历…

巴夏:

You have a what?

你有什么?

问:

I have a tendency...

我有一种倾向…

巴夏:

You have a what?

你有什么?

问:

I go through

我会经历……

巴夏:

You choose

你选择……

问:

I choose to go through many times.

我多次选择经历……

巴夏:

Thank you

谢谢

Tendencies mean: “I can't help it.”

倾向,意味着:我无能为力

No responsibility there

这其中,没有责任

No way to change anything

也没法改变任何东西

问:

Right

对的!

巴夏:

I choose

我选择

Now if you're choosing something you don't prefer

现在,如果你(知道)你选择了某些你不喜好的事物

Now you have something to work with

那你就有工作要做了

Because the first question would be

因为你面对的第一个问题是

What would have to believe is true in order to keep choosing something I don't prefer

我到底相信什么是真实的(什么做法是正确的),才会让我不断的选择我所不喜好的事物

Well, if you say

但如果你说:

I have a tendency

“我有一种倾向”

That gives you nothing to work with

那这不会带给你任何你需要做的事情

No insight into yourself at all

也根本不会带给你任何内在的洞察力

It's about taking ownership

要拿到(掌控自己人生的)所有权

问:

Yes

是的

巴夏:

Response ability.

应对的能力(责任)

The ability to respond.

所谓的责任,就是你有能力对所发生的事情作出应对

问:

Oh, that's good

哇,这个说得好

巴夏:

So what is the thing that you choose?

那么,你选择了什么呢?

问:

So the thing that I choose is that

我选择的是……

Going almost back to the coffee question

这情况,有点像我刚才问的喝咖啡问题

参考:

巴夏:咖啡与睡眠

I ramp up my energy to such a degree,

我提高我的能量,达到某种程度

That this counterpart to the relationship comes in

于是,这种能量所对应的亲密关系,就会到来

And it has a tendency...

而这种关系会有一种倾向…

巴夏:

It has a what?

它有什么?

We're selective deaf to concept that don't work for us

对于那些于我们不适用的观念,我们是选择性地“耳聋”

问:

I choose this relationship to drag me down

我选择了让这种关系把我的振频拉低下来

巴夏:

Why?

为什么呢?

问:

That's a good question!

这个问得好!

巴夏:

Do you have a good answer?

你有没有一个好的答案呢?

问:

No, I don't

不,我没有

巴夏:

Yes, you do

是的,你有

You're just not paying attention to it

你只不过没有把注意力放到它上面去

问:

Yes

是的

巴夏:

Remember what we talked about when we talk about the motivational mechanism within all of you?

记得我们在讨论你们每个人内在的信念系统的激励机制时,我们所说的内容吗?

This is an absolute given

这是绝对(如此运作)的

You all always, and I mean there are no exceptions

你们,每个人,总是,我是说“毫无例外”

always move in the direction, choose in the direction of what you believe is in your best interest.

你们总是选择“你相信对你来说是最佳利益的方向”,并朝这个方向前进

You always move away from what you believe is not in your best interest.

你们总是会远离“你相信对你来说不是最佳利益的方向”

Therefore

因此

if you know that

如果你知道这一点的话

And you know that's how the mechanism works.

并且你知道这个机制是如何运作的

If you then are choosing something that you know is not in your best interest.

那么,如果你还是选择了某些你知道对你不是最佳利益的事物

The only way you would do so

那你会这么做的唯一原因是

is you have a definition of the thing that makes it seem to be in your best interest more than the other choice.

你对这个东西的某个定义,让你觉得:它比其他选项,对你来说,更有利益!

You need to find the belief that says that

那个在你耳边说:(CC信念)

That thing you don't prefer is a better choice than the thing that would actually serve you better

“那个AA虽然让你更受益,但那个你不喜好的BB,却是更好的选择”

Find that belief and let it go

找到CC信念,并释放它

And then the motivational mechanism will flip around the other way

然后,信念系统的激励机制就会“反其道而行”

And you will only choose the things that are actually to your benefit

你也将只会选择那个真正让你受益的AA事物

Instead of attaching beliefs to the things that are not to your benefit that make it seem to be to your benefit

而不是在对你无益的事物上粘附负面信念,使之看似对你有益

参考:

巴夏:负面信念,你的障碍!

Making some sense?

有点道理吗?

问:

Yes

是的

巴夏:

So in saying that you are choosing to do something in a relationship where you feel dragged down

那么,说回你在情感关系中,会选择做些拉低你振频的事情

Why do you choose that?

你为什么选择那样做呢?

What beliefs do you have about yourself that you would attract that experience.

关于你自己,你有什么样的信念,才会让你吸引来这样的经历呢?

问:

That I don't deserve to be the energy level that brings the experience in

我不配拥有能吸引这些经历(情感关系)到来时的能量

巴夏:

Do you really buy that?

你真的接受这样的观念吗?

问:

I buy the concept that..

我接受了……

巴夏:

That you might believe that

你可能相信了

问:

I might believe that

我可能相信了

巴夏:

What do you get out of believing that that you don't deserve that?

如果你相信你不配拥有这样的能量,那你会从中得到什么呢?

问:

I get the approval of the people who are my parents

我能够获得父母的认可

and the people who think I'm different

以及那些认为我“不一样”的人的认可

巴夏:

All right

好的

So in other words

那么,换句话说

You're willing to go for approval

你宁可要别人的认可你

Instead of actually honoring yourself

也不想要尊重自己

and thus honoring them by being yourself ?

也不想通过“做自己”来尊重他们

巴夏:

Yes

是的

Well, there you go.

那你的经历,不正是你想要的吗?

You're settling for something that isn't you

你满足于某些“不是你”的东西

Because you think that that's the right thing to do

因为你认为,那是你该做的正确的事

Because you are looking for their approval to determine who you are

因为你通过寻求他们的认可,来确定“你是谁”(身份)

Is that what you prefer?

这是你喜欢的吗?

问:

No when you say it

听你这么一说,我就不喜欢了

参考:

巴夏:你和自己的关系,是一切关系的基础

巴夏:

This is why it's so important to identify beliefs

这就是为什么认定出你的信念,是如此的重要?

Because, you see what I said earlier

现在,你明白我之前说的吧?

Once you actually bring it out into the light

因为,一旦你把你的信念带到光明之中

And make a statement out of it consciously

并且有意识地对它做个声明

Doesn't make much sense, does it?

它就变得没道理了,是不是这样呢?

问:

No

确实没道理了

巴夏:

As soon as it's nonsensical, it's gone

一旦你认识到它的荒谬,那么,这个信念就消失了

Unless you have another belief that says

除非你有另外一个信念在说:

You need to hold onto it

“你要紧紧抓着它不放”

And then you need to find that one too

那么,你也得把这个信念找到

And let that become nonsensical

让它也变得荒谬

Because all the things that are out of alignment with your true vibration

因为所有跟你真正振频不相匹配的信念(事物)

Don't make sense

都是没道理的

问:

Exactly! Thank you!

正是如此!谢谢你!

巴夏:

You're welcome

不客气!

巴夏:你的选择,都是你认为是最好的选择!

巴夏:“做自己”与“让父母高兴”

问:

There’s many things I want to do in life and lots of people I want to interact with, but I profoundly believe it wont’ work for me.

生活中有很多事情我都想去做,有很多人我都想去结交,但我发现这些对我根本不可能

巴夏:

And why do you prefer to profoundly believe that it won’t work?

你为什么选择相信“这些对你根本不可能”?

问:

I want to please your parents

因为我想让我父母高兴

巴夏:

To please your parents, alright.

想让你父母高兴吗?好吧!

Then do me a favor.

那请帮帮忙!

Tell them to live your life for you.

告诉他们,你要为了你自己而活,你要过你自己的生活

Because obviously you don't want to live it for yourself; you want to live it for them.

因为很显然,你不想为自己而活,你想为他们而活

问:

That's true, yeah.

你说的没错,是这样的!

巴夏:

Yes.

是的

Do you not know that you can really mean it when you say, 'I really do love you Mom and Dad—AND I'm going to do what gives me joy.'

当你对父母说:“爸爸妈妈,我真的爱你们!并且我要去做让我开心的事!”你难道不知道,你这么说的时候,说的都是真心话?

You know you can mean it.

而且你也可以这么地说出你的真心话!

You do not have to feel you're not loving them, that you're not respecting them, just because you want to be who you are.

不要觉得你不爱他们,你不尊重他们,仅仅是因为你想做你自己。

问:

This is true.

你说的对!

有话要说...

取消
扫码支持 支付码